FENG SHUI (Wind and Water) is a very practical collection of ideas and concepts that when applied correctly to the location, design and furnishing of homes, offices and other buildings, results in an ideal flow of life energy known as "chi" ( pronounced chee).
Feng Shui is recommended when:
* Selecting a building site or location.
* Designing a new home or commercial building.
*Choosing an existing home or commercial building for lease, rental or purchase.
* Remodeling or building-on an addition.
* Preparing to sell a home, commercial building, or piece of land.
* Wanting to support an up-grade of your life, including your health, relationships, and prosperity.
* Date selection and auspicious days for special events, starting new projects, new applications, projects developments, etc....
As a Feng Shui consultant, trained in Asia for over 20 years, with an extensive background in Interior Design, Garden Design, and Household Organizing, I apply Feng Shui while HONORING YOUR PERSONAL STYLE AND DESIGN PREFERENCES. You will find me to be respectful and encouraging as I help you make sense of Feng Shui and use this ancient art and wisdom to support positive changes in your life or your business. To learn more about the services I offer please contact me for a free no obligations chat.