Mont Rose College of Management and Sciences in London offers this course with the approval of BTEC Edexcel. The Pearson BTEC level-5 HND Courses Hospitality Management provides a specialist work – related programme of study that covers key knowledge, understanding and practical skills required in the hospitality industry and also offers particular specialist emphasis through the choice of specialist units.
The award is made up of 16 units:
Mandatory core units are
• Contemporary Hospitality Courses.
• Finance in Hospitality Industry
• Customer Services
• Food and Beverage Operations Management courses.
• Room Division Operations Management
• The Developing Manager
• Hotel management courses.
• Conference and Banqueting Management
• Hospitality Contract and Event Management
• Sales Development and Merchandising
• Quality Management in Business
• External Business Environment
• Hotel management degree
• Law for Licensed Premises
• Menu Planning and Product Development
• Planning Managing Food Production and Beverage Service
• Food Safety Management
• Research Report
• hnd courses.
267 Cranbrook Road Ilford, Greater London IG1 4TG
T: +44 20 8556 5009
F: +44 20 7998 0517